Our chefs Andy and Arek take great pride in preparing the highest quality of varied healthy and nutritious food for our residents.
Not only are special diets catered for but our chefs will talk to residents directly to see if there is anything in particular they would like to eat if their appetite is waning for any reason.
Our food is
- Prepared on site every day
- We use fresh seasonal ingredients
- Sourced from local suppliers
- We bake our own bread daily
- Cooked option at breakfast
- Lunch consists of 3 courses with soup or melon to start
- We also have documented the nutritional values and allergens for all meals served.
We have 51 purpose built en-suite rooms all equipped with call alarms, television and telephone points.
Food & Nutrition
We provide well balanced (locally sourced) nutritional meals that are freshly cooked in the home.
Our Pool & Gardens
We have an indoor, heated swimming pool and spa. Our beautiful gardens surround the home.
From the first day Mum moved in all of the staff have been very friendly, helpful and caring. A difficult adjustment for Mum was made very easy by the staff. Woking Homes came recommended and we as a family have been very satisfied with the care and attention given to all the residents. A definite positive change in Mum since moving in is very encouraging for the family.